Branding Removal

Michael Biddle

I have previously asked the same question, and I was told: It may take up to a week before your system refreshes the license. However, as Chris stated, you can force an update. You do this by going to the help menu and clicking on change license info. Then re-enter your original license info.

I purchased the branding removal. Now do I need to download it again and reupload files, or do I take it out of a template? I have not received anything saying what I should do. Thanks in advanced.

question i have is, where do you order that? id like to remove whmcs logos *no offense to the software, i love it, i would just like to make it seem as seemless as possible*

• 1 month later...
question i have is, where do you order that? id like to remove whmcs logos *no offense to the software, i love it, i would just like to make it seem as seemless as possible*

I would suggest that if you do not have the time to either complete the seemless integration into your site or the ability to do so quickly, then purchase the Integration service from WHMCS. It is only $34.95 and totally worth it, as, IMO, they do a really great job, quickly. :)