Good or Bad?

Serenade

New Rule.. ok were all 10 now.....

anyway took a few to see what the difference between the two were, but then i see you turned the icons a bit green in the second.

oh yea, I better stick to your new rule, the second one makes me feel sick too much green (like sea sick). First is much better. Stick with your first.

----------------------

also are you going to target french canadian or the us market. The reason is I was wondering how you came up woth your business name and if you are aware of what evade means.

one set of definitions:

hedge: avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem ...

another set from dictionary.com

1.to escape from by trickery or cleverness: to evade one's pursuers. 2.to get around by trickery: to evade rules. 3.to avoid doing or fulfilling: to evade an obligation. 4.to avoid answering directly: to evade a question. 5.to elude; escape: The solution evaded him. 1.to escape from by trickery or cleverness: to evade one's pursuers. 2.to get around by trickery: to evade rules. 3.to avoid doing or fulfilling: to evade an obligation. 4.to avoid answering directly: to evade a question. 5.to elude; escape: The solution evaded him.

Someone signing up in the USA may think that is the kind of hosting company you are going to be ...... ???????? hopefully your customers up there in canada speak french..

Err, I think you mean the second is better. The first one is the one with the overly green icons. By the way, I'm not french at all. I don't know a single word of it. About the "Evade" part, it was more like a "we're so quick, we evade stuff".

I also have these domains here, do you prefer one?:

http://www.strivehost.com

http://www.hostcrank.com

Thanks.

yes the standard icons (no green) seem nicer.

the other 2 domains... i guess it depends on your audience.. 16-21....22-30....30-40 etc....

both are good for 16-21 year olds but nothing older.

hostcrank... 22-30 year olds know crank as a drug.

strivehost... sounds like your tring to be something your not...striving to be.......

of course, i am in the 40+ age group so my tasts may be different then yours.

If ($yearsinbusiness < 5 || $age < 21) Then {

echo "there is nothing you have to say that I want to hear" ;

}

---------

Generic,

Your signature cracks me up every time I read it. One of the most unique I've seen.

I know not exactly related to this thread but had to comment on it :-)

Michelle

yes the standard icons (no green) seem nicer.

the other 2 domains... i guess it depends on your audience.. 16-21....22-30....30-40 etc....

both are good for 16-21 year olds but nothing older.

hostcrank... 22-30 year olds know crank as a drug.

strivehost... sounds like your tring to be something your not...striving to be.......

of course, i am in the 40+ age group so my tasts may be different then yours.

I really think you’re being overly critical. Hostcrank evidently doesn’t mean it’s to host drugs. I think you’re just trying to prove your signature’s words by saying everyone without business experience of 5 years is an idiot and knows nothing. We all start somewhere. And Hostgator, are you really that much of an idiot and going to think it’s to host gators? I wouldn’t think so. And strive host, there’s so much you can do with that. http://www.strivehost.com – we strive, you gain. Possibilities are endless. And yet instead of pointing out any positive facts about anything, you sourgrape things all the way and pick out everything you can that you’re not satisfied with.

Now I’m not asking you to sugarcoat your comments, at all. Nor am I here to lecture you on your manners. All I’m saying is, if you’re going to be mean about things (not really mean, but you know what I mean) then don’t comment at all. I appreciate you taking the time though.

And Hostgator, are you really that much of an idiot and going to think it’s to host gators?

ahhh. while some may agree that i am an idiot, i did not say this...

and you asked me about those domains.. dont forget..

I also have these domains here, do you prefer one?:

www.strivehost.com

www.hostcrank.com

I think you’re just trying to prove your signature’s words by saying everyone without business experience of 5 years is an idiot and knows nothing.

glad you can read between the lines I updated my signature just for you.