Looking for add-on that displays the database table schemas

Go to solution Solved by pRieStaKos,

In the upper-right corner of PhpMyAdmin on the server, select the “Designer” tab to create a database ER diagram (ERD). All tables will be populated by default, but it's clunky and slow to respond in my experience.  Better to take a DB dump and install locally, then generate what you need with something like Navicat, if you have it. 

Hello Bear - I may have title of system admin but it is only for the application not the server. 

Now, we had been working to update WHMCS in-app, and I had downloaded the installer and found the install.sql. I opened the file and found some schema details, but it does not seem to include all (such as tblpaymethods).

If there are no add-ons available that can be deployed/configured in the WHMCS application itself, I will redirect my inquiries to internal IT resources. I suppose also, as you had indicated, I could take alternate approaches.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the ideas. I had hoped for an actual low effort solution that simply reveals the schema, such as to an Full Admin logged into the WHMCS Admin app. If push comes to shove, I will simply request working session with out IT resource to evaluate the datatables themselves on MySQL (or access the server to get to PhpMyAdmin on the server to create a database ER diagram (ERD) from Designer.

I will select the latter as a workaround, given there is no add-on available.

• 2 weeks later...