Return to admin area for WHMCS-v8.8.0

Hi Rcartists,

To hide this you need to remove its code from the file. If you are using the default theme then in 
If you use Theme Six: this code is in header.tpl file in templates->Six->header.tpl
remove the code 

{if $adminMasqueradingAsClient || $adminLoggedIn}
                <li>
                    <a href="{$WEB_ROOT}/logout.php?returntoadmin=1" class="btn btn-logged-in-admin" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="bottom" title="{if $adminMasqueradingAsClient}{$LANG.adminmasqueradingasclient} {$LANG.logoutandreturntoadminarea}{else}{$LANG.adminloggedin} {$LANG.returntoadminarea}{/if}">
                        <i class="fas fa-sign-out-alt"></i>
                    </a>
                </li>
            {/if}

If you use Theme twenty-one: this code is in footer.tpl file in templates->twenty-One->footer.tpl
remove the code 

{if !$loggedin && $adminLoggedIn}
        <a href="{$WEB_ROOT}/logout.php?returntoadmin=1" class="btn btn-return-to-admin" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="bottom" title="{if $adminMasqueradingAsClient}{lang key='adminmasqueradingasclient'} {lang key='logoutandreturntoadminarea'}{else}{lang key='adminloggedin'} {lang key='returntoadminarea'}{/if}">
            <i class="fas fa-redo-alt"></i>
            <span class="d-none d-md-inline-block">{lang key="admin.returnToAdmin"}</span>
        </a>
    {/if}

Note: Before removing these lines please make a copy of the file for safety purposes.

Hi Rcartists, 
            you react to my last reply as unhappy which gives me a negative for me. We try to help everyone if my solution is wrong then you can react negatively but I just ask you to enable error reporting because without any error how we can identify the issue? it's the same as if you say "My car is dead " and do not describe the issue then how i can identify the problem in the car? Please remove your previous reaction if you can. 
So, please enable error reporting and and also which addon module you try and also check it compatibility of that module with PHP or Ioncube.