E-mail not send and Account creation fails

Hogu

hee

I have 2 problems:

1. If a client orders a hosting package ate me he doesn't get an email woth the order.

2. Other problem I can't greate new account. What if mean with that if a client orders a package and paid manualy I can't create an account for him though admin->view clients->CLIENT->create. then it gives an server error but I did add the server properly (i think) so what do I need to do? I use cPanel in my server.

Thanks

This is what I get:

Server Command Error

Package Not Allowed or Exceeded Resource/Account Allocation

do you also know why the email isn't send?

And yes I set it properly up woth pass/hash and right username. If I go to Manage servers and click on WHM I go to my whm properly (and logged in)

Does the WHM Package Name name in the Product/Services => Server Settings match the package name in your WHM account (username_packagename)? If not, this may be the problem.

I'm new to WHMCS, but when I tried using the access hash it didn't work for me either. I used the password for WHM and it worked great.

For the record, the access hash must be created while logged in as the user you're setting up accounts as. If you're setting accounts up using your reseller account (as opposed to the root WHM account), you must log into WHM as that reseller and create the hash to use.

I ran into this once before...

Does the WHM Package Name name in the Product/Services => Server Settings match the package name in your WHM account (username_packagename)? If not, this may be the problem.

But if some one buy's it doesn't whmcs say e.g.: you buy username_package

That would be kinda stupid

But i'll try

Thanks

p.s.

Does some one know about the mail what wasn't send?

What do I need to set by Welcome mail?

It wont send it the package wasn't created successfully

Server Command Error

Account Creation Failed

This problem I have now I chanched the WHM package name to the one I registered in WHM is USERNAME_PACKAGE.

What am I doing worng now?