123-reg

wizzie

Question

8 answers to this question

i cant remember if 123-reg have an api for reselling domains, i have to admit that i would like this for uk domains, tho we are based in ireland we would deal more with ppl in uk due to my links in northern ireland, 123 have a great price for uk domains, far better than enom, which is to be expecdted really

I don't think they have a reseller api option either. Although maybe it is a good idea have the option for "Third Party Domain Registrar" - for sites that don't use a reseller or have certain domain's in particular. If that's possible that is, although i'm sure the registrar wouldn't mind :).

Once registered the user can return saying they already have a registered domain, or purchased via a third-party registrar.

123-Reg do an affiliate service too - once you make £50 of sales credit from your website they send a cheque to you. http://www.123-reg.co.uk/affiliate.shtml

Might not be a bad idea?

I don't think they have a reseller api option either. Although maybe it is a good idea have the option for "Third Party Domain Registrar" - for sites that don't use a reseller or have certain domain's in particular. If that's possible that is, although i'm sure the registrar wouldn't mind :).

Once registered the user can return saying they already have a registered domain, or purchased via a third-party registrar.

123-Reg do an affiliate service too - once you make £50 of sales credit from your website they send a cheque to you. http://www.123-reg.co.uk/affiliate.shtml

Might not be a bad idea?

thats ok as long ur not selling hosting, otherwise your customers will see all their services, including hosting and servers