Job Opportunity: WHMCS Developer

wsa

WHMCSServices.com is looking to hire another WHMCS Developer. The assignments are short-term as well as long-term. I am looking for someone who is experienced in developing only WHMCS. That person must be professional in their work ethics as well as in their business conduct.

You must know to have experience developing custom server modules, gateway modules, domain registrar modules, admin modules, and even custom action hooks.

Please do not post if you don’t know anything about WHMCS.

If you are interested, please contact me here

About Us
Why WHMCS Services?

WHMCS Services will always listen to you, we have a great Bug Requests and Feature Request system built with the pleasure of your feedback. In the unlikely event of finding a bug within our modules, we will always act on any bugs in minimum time to ensure a bug-free experience with our modules or if there is a feature you would like to see, then please post it and with enough votes, I am sure we will add it!!

Our Mission

Our goal is to continually innovate and provide advanced, quality products and solutions, complemented by responsive and knowledgeable customer service personnel ready to provide timely support. We also aim to provide value for money packages to the price conscious consumer.

• wsa unlocked this topic
  • wsa locked this topic