PLEASE ADD TO STRIPE MODULE BLIK AND PRZELEWY24

Hello,

I kindly request adding the option of BLIK and Przelewy24 payments to the Stripe module. Stripe does offer these features, but the lack of their availability in the Stripe module for WHMCS is strongly felt. Please address this matter urgently.

https://buy.stripe.com/7sI4jd0v844Vcg08ww

Poland lacks sensible payment modules... which shouldn't be the case because it is a basic element of sales

Thank you and best regards.

image.png.7b29188e81fd5a5624de6ab6382ae5b6.png

• 2 months later...

I completely don't understand ^ ^ WHMCS has been in development for many years, and such features, as I mentioned, should be the foundation, especially since a monthly subscription payment is required ^ Overall, when it comes to WHMCS development, I believe it's at a rather low level. Even when reporting very obvious and fundamental issues, they are not being fixed ^ The company's development policy should be changed in this context.

I've reviewed feature requests, and WHMCS can fail to implement obvious solutions for many years and still doesn't address them.  😪

• 3 months later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Daniel C,

With just 3 votes in 6 months on our feature tracker, this is not a suggestion which has yet gained sufficient traction for consideration for our future roadmap: https://requests.whmcs.com/idea/stripe-blik-and-przelewy24

I invite you to add your vote in support of this idea, the more votes an idea receives, the more likely it is to be considered by our development team for potential inclusion in a future feature update.