Oops error page on Create New Product / configproducts.php only

Hello,

Thanks in advance for the tips and help. 

We are seeing the oops error only on this one page in our installation (that we know of). Everything seems to be working but this page.

I have enabled error reporting from the general settings, and added php error reporting to the configuration.php file. Neither of these changes produced any errors at all - still only the oops page.

I opened configproducts.php and pasted error_reporting(-1); at the top. This results are that the following error is displayed (which is suspect is a result of ioncube not liking my attempt to manually add the php error reporting code.
The file /home/tomotech/public_html/_sites/clients.tomotechi.com/admin/configproducts.php is corrupted.

I'm not sure where else to look?  I'm hoping someone else has resolved this issue and can help us out.

Thank you,

David

I should mention that when I saw this message after adding error reporting at the top of configproducts.php:

The file /home/tomotech/public_html/_sites/clients.tomotechi.com/admin/configproducts.php is corrupted.

I uploaded a new file from a freshly downloaded install of whmcs, this to no avail.

Hey John,Thank you, that seems to have helped some.   I'm not sure if this was the case before uploading the new gateways folder, but now only this uri seems to be causing problems. Same oops error.

configproducts.php?action=create

The products landing page, create new group, and duplicate a product all work however.

Got any more good ideas? 

Thank you!

David

• 2 weeks later...

I got the 'was your issue resolved' email and decided to come back here to bump this thread. Does anyone know if this is something for which I can contract WHMC's techs to address? Still got no idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

David