Help - I messed up a pending order

catalano

Hi All,

A client ordered several new domains but also accidentally ordered hosting for them all as well. These were all meant to be forwarded to an existing domain. He didn't complete the payment, so the order was still pending. I was trying to figure out how to modify the order, but didn't see any option for that. I did 'accept' the order in the back end. I also logged in as the client and didn't see any way to cancel the hosting plans in the as of yet unpaid for order. So in the backend under the client's summary page I deleted the newly ordered hosting plans. I was hoping that by doing that the invoice would be updated. BUT that was a mistake. Now the invoice can't load. I get an "OOPS" page when trying to view the invoice from both the backend and the customer's portal page. So figuring that the invoice was now fubar'd I deleted it from the invoice page. So now I have the new domains in the domain section, they are listed as 'active' but they have not been sent to the registrar because they haven't been paid for. So how do I handle this at this point? I obviously need to generate some kind of new invoice and have the client pay it so that the domains can be sent to the registrar. I'd appreciate any guidance.

Thank You,

CJ

2 hours ago, DennisHermannsen said:

The easiest way would be to set a new due date for the services (like tomorrow) and then generate due invoices for the client on their summary tab.

Thank you, that seemed to work. I did have to manually assign the registrar and then 'register' each one for some reason. That had always been automatic upon receiving payment.