PEPPOL

Hi, I have a question about e-invoicing. Did somebody already a Module or Addon to export or sync invoices with Peppol?

The European standard EN 16931 1 2017 +A 1 2019 (Edition 11 2019) defines the essential information elements that an electronic invoice must contain in order to comply with legislation, including tax legislation, and to guarantee inter-sectoral, national and cross-border interoperability.

The second part CEN/TS 16931 2:2017 (Edition 06/2017) lists the approved syntaxes / languages:

XML UBL (Universal Business Language) defined in ISO/IEC 19845:2015 and maintained by the non-profit organisation OASIS Open;
XML UN/CEFACT CII (Cross Industry Invoice) developed by UN/CEFACT, as specified in XML Schemas 16B (SCRDM - CII).

Some recommendations would be really appreciated.

Thank you  all, I think I worked already with all of you on different projects.

My problem is that time is passing by, and we won't be able to finish the project with an external provider. So I am looking for an out of the box solution.

I can not believe that nobody build something beside katamaze, but this one seems not any more supported.

2 hours ago, YourWebsite said:

I can not believe that nobody build something beside katamaze, but this one seems not any more supported.

I didn't build PEPPOL integration but the integration with electronic invoicing. I know both share similarities but they're two separate things. I gave electronic invoicing enough time already. I no longer focus on complex projects like this one that very few people will use. Not even for a million dollar 😁

Btw electronic invoicing & BX is active and maintained. It's just that I no longer provide free support because it is not worth it. Complex stuff + many customers + one guy = 🤯 I know it sucks but I wanna have a life.

Edited by Kian

39 minutes ago, Kian said:

I didn't build PEPPOL integration but the integration with electronic invoicing. I know both share similarities but they're two separate things. I gave electronic invoicing enough time already. I no longer focus on complex projects like this one that very few people will use. Not even for a million dollar 😁

Btw electronic invoicing & BX is active and maintained. It's just that I no longer provide free support because it is not worth it. Complex stuff + many customers + one guy = 🤯 I know it sucks but I wanna have a life.

Yeah good choice, so you did katamaze Billing extension?  Maybe you want to have a look into your orders, we ordered the module a month ago or so.... (Client: Zonat or Luxhosting from Luxembourg) Never got a license and the Invoice is marked as unpaid. I do not remember how we paid it. But I remember I paid. Can you check you funds arrived? Sorry for the extra work 😉 

And if I can use your Module, is there a way to buy a License where I get access to the source code? Peppol Integration seems to be easy if the conversion to UBL works, we could do it on our site.