Paypal will retire auto billing how to convert current subscriptions?

3awh

Got this message inside of Paypal.

PayPal will be retiring Auto Billing from our suite of recurring payments products on January 31st, 2023. Merchants will not be able to use Auto Billing to receive payments after January 31st, 2023. If you use the Auto Billing product, please sign up for PayPal’s Subscription management product to continue receiving payments after 31st January 2023.

Please be aware any customers currently signed up for recurring payments using the Auto Billing product will need to create new Subscription billing plans to prevent disruption in service and that you may need to reach out to your customers to manage any outstanding payments that were enabled by Auto Billing.

How do I convert?

Its asking me to Create a Plan on Paypal  under Manage subscriptions.

From what I see online, there is much confusion by both users and PayPal staff regarding this but it looks like only 'auto billing' is being retired which is for payments that vary each time and not for 'subscriptions' which WHMCS uses that are a set amount.

Edited by Faizal1