Error Automation : Hosting Always Terminating

Hilmi

I don't know what else to do.

I have disabled automation suspend and automation terminate. [whmcs1.png]

I've been also excluded cronjob with 'skip' option. [whmcs2.png] : https://docs.whmcs.com/Crons#Task_Options_for_skip_and_do

`/usr/bin/php -q /home3/hostajac/domain/my.hostaja.com/crons/cron.php skip --AutoTerminations --AutoSuspensions --FixedTermTerminations`

But there are still problem, and our some Hosting account got auto terminate suddenly.

What should i do again? Thanks.

whmcs1.png

whmcs2.png

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Hilmi,

Is there a record of the terminations occurring in the Configuration > System Log?

If not, then we can say for certain that the termination was not initiated via this current WHMCS installation.

Check for other WHMCS installations you may have run elsewhere in the past, and make sure they are removed: https://docs.whmcs.com/Uninstall_WHMCS

If you no longer have access to the old locations, you can change/revoke your web server credentials/API keys, and only update this current WHMCS installation with the new credentials on the Configuration > System Settings > Servers page.