2Checkout recurring billing issue

Takito

Hello,

Recently I noticed that 2Checkout recurring payments don't apply to the invoices. I see them in Gateway Log but they don't appear in the Transactions list. Recently they were marked as "Recurring Success" in the gateway log, now they are "Notification Only".
 Where do I look for the problem? Any thoughts? I have  a few WHMCS installations and it's the same everywhere. 

Nothing has changed in WHMCS on my side, I believe.

Thank you.

now 2CO.png

before 2CO.png

3 minutes ago, monsterit said:

Is their banks have 2fa enabled for the initial setup? we had to ask all customers to log back in and re add their cards because of this.

I'm not sure. But the payment go through, so shouldn't be the case.

My only guess for now is that 2CO doesn't send one INS with "message_type => RECURRING_INSTALLMENT_SUCCESS" but in that case there should be tons of messages regarding this issue...

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Takito,

We're aware of a few reports of 2Checkout missing the "RECURRING_INSTALLMENT_SUCCESS" INS messages. It seems to have started on 19th October 2022.

This is the INS message WHMCS is listening for to indicate a completed recurring payment. Please work with 2Chekcout support to resolve the issue on their side.

Once they can start sending the "RECURRING_INSTALLMENT_SUCCESS" INS messages again, the problem will be resolved.

• 4 weeks later...