error acces systemhealthandupdates.php

Friends, whenever I access the page:   whmcs_admin/systemhealthandupdates.php   I always get the error:  The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

The only way to be able to access this link is by disabling the firewall, where I have released ports 80 and 443, do you have any other ports to release to see this link, or some other configuration to do?

I'm also getting this error below:

Unable to perform route mode test: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

Thanks and regards

Edited by dbbrito

5 hours ago, xyzulu said:

This url (page) trigger some outside checks on your WHMCS install.. so you will need to allow traffic in from the internet for this to work. The curl error is probably connected to your firewall as well.

Hello xyzulu, all the pages on whmcs open normally except this one, I use CSF firewall and the TCP_IN ports = "21,22,25,80,110,143,443,465,587,636,990,993,995 are all open, but there seems to be some other port to open, because I just close CSF that this page opens normally, I'm thinking that it may not be ports, but some ip of the whmcs itself that I should release in the firewall, or do you think it's missing to release some more port? Thanks and regards