Requesting A Developer For Hire (Very Simple Request)

Payment can be discussed via DM's.

I need a hook/API for executing a PHP file when a purchase is approved/paid. (Needs to run when a payment for the oder is complete or is manually approved by staff)

This API must give me the following variables:

-Purchased Item ID (I have 3 subscription plans and multiple addons for each so I will need to use if statements in my code to check that if they purchased a plan and not something else.)

-3 Custom input fields they filled within the checkout process Screenshot | (Domain, Admin Username & Admin Password) / I will need this information to pass onto my Forums creating code

I will use the 3 variables given by your code within my own code for creating a forums for said customer.

If you have any idea on how to do this, do not post it within this thread as you will miss out on your reward, please contact me VIA DM's or email niko@yourforums.host (For moderator viewing this approval que, if I can't share my email, please just remove that part)

If your work is good, and you really know your stuff with PHP and the API's/Hooks for WHMCS, you might end up on a being contacted everytime I need help basis.

If you manage to get my issue resolved, you will also be provided perks for the Forums Hosting Provider I am creating.

Thank you very much,

Niko

Hi @Niko-YourForums

Hope you are doing well today. We can provide you with the most affordable and professional WHMCS Development solutions.
You can get in touch with us here - https://www.whmcsdigital.com/whmcs-custom-development

We will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.

Regards

Team | WHMCS Digital

On 9/29/2022 at 4:10 PM, Niko-YourForums said:

Payment can be discussed via DM's.

I need a hook/API for executing a PHP file when a purchase is approved/paid. (Needs to run when a payment for the oder is complete or is manually approved by staff)

This API must give me the following variables:

-Purchased Item ID (I have 3 subscription plans and multiple addons for each so I will need to use if statements in my code to check that if they purchased a plan and not something else.)

-3 Custom input fields they filled within the checkout process Screenshot | (Domain, Admin Username & Admin Password) / I will need this information to pass onto my Forums creating code

I will use the 3 variables given by your code within my own code for creating a forums for said customer.

If you have any idea on how to do this, do not post it within this thread as you will miss out on your reward, please contact me VIA DM's or email niko@yourforums.host (For moderator viewing this approval que, if I can't share my email, please just remove that part)

If your work is good, and you really know your stuff with PHP and the API's/Hooks for WHMCS, you might end up on a being contacted everytime I need help basis.

If you manage to get my issue resolved, you will also be provided perks for the Forums Hosting Provider I am creating.

Thank you very much,

Niko

Heya Niko,

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want.