Schedule an invoice send date for the future?

Hi team, 

How can I send out an one off  invoice on a certain date (for payment on usual due date).  I'm thinking billable items > (Next) Due Date ??  

Example, it's the 15th today, but I don't want to send the invoice until 25th of next month - but I want to set it now, today and  / schedule it to send, and then let WHMCS send it on that date.

How to do that?

Thanks

Edited by sol2010

3 hours ago, sol2010 said:

Hi team, 

How can I send out an one off  invoice on a certain date (for payment on usual due date).  I'm thinking billable items > (Next) Due Date ??  

Example, it's the 15th today, but I don't want to send the invoice until 25th of next month - but I want to set it now, today and  / schedule it to send, and then let WHMCS send it on that date.

How to do that?

Thanks

Don't think this is natively possible, WHMCS only allows you to specify how many days before the due date the invoice is generated (System Settings > Automation Settings > Billing Settings > Invoice Generation).

Could very easily be implemented though with a hook if you want all invoices to be generated on a specific day each month.

• 1 month later...