client area sidebar login to cpanel is not working

richa
Go to solution Solved by WHMCS JoshQ,

• 1 month later...

<div menuItemName="Service Details Actions" class="panel panel-sidebar panel-default panel-actions">

<div class="panel-heading">

<h3 class="panel-title">

<i class="fas fa-wrench"></i>&nbsp;                Actions

<i class="fas fa-chevron-up panel-minimise pull-right"></i>

</h3>

</div>

<div class="list-group list-group-tab-nav">

<a menuItemName="Manage" href="#" class="list-group-item btn-service-sso" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Manage">

<form>

<input type="hidden" name="modop" value="custom" />

<input type="hidden" name="a" value="manage_order" />

<input type="hidden" name="id" value="32" />

<input type="hidden" name="addonId" value="38" />

<span>

<span class="loading hidden w-hidden">

<i class="fas fa-spinner fa-spin"></i>

</span>

<span class="text">Log in to Site Builder</span>

</span>

<div class="login-feedback"></div>

</form>

</a>

<a menuItemName="cpanel" href="#" class="list-group-item" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-cpanel">

Log in to cPanel

</a>

<a menuItemName="webmail" href="#" class="list-group-item" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-webmail">

Log in to Webmail

</a>

<a menuItemName="Change Password" href="#tabChangepw" class="list-group-item" data-toggle="tab" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Change_Password">

Change Password

</a>

<a menuItemName="Cancel" href="/whmcs/clientarea.php?action=cancel&amp;id=32" class="list-group-item" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Cancel">

Request Cancellation

</a>

</div>

</div>

</div>

When you click on either button, do you get a spinning icon beside it? Or does the end of the URL in your web browser show a # sign?

If possible, open the developer tools in your web browser and go to the Console. Click on either link again and check the console to see if any errors are defined. Pass them on if so.

Please also open the network tab and check to see if the following request is being made when you click on either link: index.php?rp=/clientarea/service/6/custom-action/cpanel

The Response tab should state:

{"success":true,"redirectTo":"[SERVER URL WITH TOKEN]"}

• 1 month later...

Got  the same error, after  upgrade to 8.6 href in Login to cPanel button is set to #

<a menuitemname="cpanel" href="#" class="list-group-item" data-active="1" data-identifier="cpanel" data-serviceid="666" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-cpanel">
<span class="loading hidden w-hidden" style="display: none;"><i class="fas fa-spinner fa-spin"></i></span> Ingresar a cPanel
</a>

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so its loading scripts.min.js and there are no errors in the console. I'm afraid you'll likely need to contact WHMCS support as I cannot see a reason for this to not work.

Only other issue I can possibly think is a browser extension or addon module is interfering. Try disabling all browser extensions and addon modules/hooks temporarily and then try. If the same issue occurs, perhaps reinstall the WHMCS theme you are using in the client area (eg. six or twenty-one)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 10:18 PM, leemahoney3 said:

Okay so its loading scripts.min.js and there are no errors in the console. I'm afraid you'll likely need to contact WHMCS support as I cannot see a reason for this to not work.

Only other issue I can possibly think is a browser extension or addon module is interfering. Try disabling all browser extensions and addon modules/hooks temporarily and then try. If the same issue occurs, perhaps reinstall the WHMCS theme you are using in the client area (eg. six or twenty-one)

see when I click on login to cpanel option 

Screenshot from 2022-12-23 23-14-41.png

• WHMCS Technical Analyst
  • Solution

Hi all,

This issue is related to the template and JS changes implemented in 8.5.

https://github.com/WHMCS/templates-twenty-one/compare/v8.4.1-release.1...v8.5.2-release.1

Changes to one or all of sidebar.tpl, scripts.js and whmcs.js at a minimum are the likely cause for this.

Updating your templates to be based on the latest version of Twenty One should do the trick.

Hope this helps. 

• 6 months later...
On 12/28/2022 at 11:45 PM, WHMCS JoshQ said:

Hi all,

This issue is related to the template and JS changes implemented in 8.5.

https://github.com/WHMCS/templates-twenty-one/compare/v8.4.1-release.1...v8.5.2-release.1

Changes to one or all of sidebar.tpl, scripts.js and whmcs.js at a minimum are the likely cause for this.

Updating your templates to be based on the latest version of Twenty One should do the trick.

Hope this helps. 

I am facing same issue, login to cpanel is not clickable.....

May I know exactly what changes need to do and in which file????

• 2 months later...