How to access cart.php?a=complete without having to place a new order?

sonuyos

I wanted to know how i can access the complete page without having to place a new order?

Even after placing a new order, that page is accessible for like couple of hours, what flag/cookie do I have to set in order to access the page without needing to place a new order every time.?

10 hours ago, sonuyos said:

I wanted to know how i can access the complete page without having to place a new order?

Even after placing a new order, that page is accessible for like couple of hours, what flag/cookie do I have to set in order to access the page without needing to place a new order every time.?

If you need a different checkout page or need to manipulate any aspect of checkout (like access the complete page without place and order) I recommend that you look for a third-party integration with WHMCS API or something like that.

8 hours ago, leemahoney3 said:

I don't really understand. 

After you place an order, that page should continue to be accessible showing the most recent order number.  What variables exactly are you trying to fetch?

See, honestly it shouldnt matter why i need to access the page, the functionality should be there to access any page that one like.

There are certain variables that i would like to fetch.

3 hours ago, sonuyos said:

See, honestly it shouldnt matter why i need to access the page, the functionality should be there to access any page that one like.

There are certain variables that i would like to fetch.

I don't think a hook will help so, the completed cart page looks to be only visible when a certain session/cookie is present. Once that is gone, the page is no longer accessible until the next order is placed.

One thing you could do is create your own page, and then use the ShoppingCartCheckoutCompletePage hook to redirect to it if you wish.

4 minutes ago, leemahoney3 said:

I don't think a hook will help so, the completed cart page looks to be only visible when a certain session/cookie is present. Once that is gone, the page is no longer accessible until the next order is placed.

One thing you could do is create your own page, and then use the ShoppingCartCheckoutCompletePage hook to redirect to it if you wish.

Can we manipulate thr session cookie?

I will check the method you posted shortly.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, sonuyos said:

Can we manipulate thr session cookie?

I will check the method you posted shortly.

Thanks.

Possibly, you can view the session data by running the following hook (not on a public environment):

add_hook('ShoppingCartCheckoutCompletePage', 1, function ($vars) {
    die(var_dump($_SESSION));
});