IPTV Payment solution

Hello,

i want to know what if someone has an idea about how to let my customers pay on my iptv website using any Methode? I had an idea is to create 2 websites on Whmcs and to let paypal see that a costomer has payed from the second (legal) website without thee knowledge of the customer. Is this easy to setup?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I am using paypal.  So far they have been good.  I have 1 website and 1 whmcs.  I have heard stories about customers going direct to paypal for refund etc. instead of coming to you.  Also heard if paypal closes account you will loose your money.

Can't verify haven't had any of these happen.

Most gateways will not deal with you if your only selling digital goods.  Was rejected from 2checkout and stripe.

9 hours ago, Dkuzik said:

I am using paypal.  So far they have been good.  I have 1 website and 1 whmcs.  I have heard stories about customers going direct to paypal for refund etc. instead of coming to you.  Also heard if paypal closes account you will loose your money.

Can't verify haven't had any of these happen.

Most gateways will not deal with you if your only selling digital goods.  Was rejected from 2checkout and stripe.

That is actually not correct, most people using Stripe only sell digital items like software or services. They usually reject illegal services, in the case of IPTV is very likely the content is not legal so even PayPal once they find out will close the account or as soon as they start to receive alot of disputes. This is actually true for Stripe or any other merchant as well, even if you sell legit stuff if your dispute or chargeback rate is high, they consider it a risky account and might close it. This is why its so important to make all the fraud checks to avoid them but in the case of pirated content its very likely that those type of business already attract alot of fraudulent people that either dispute the payment or are using stolen payment cards or accounts and the real owner contacts their bank once they see the charges.

I'm pretty sure that PayPal and no other payment company allows illegal content to be sold on their services. If it's working for someone it's just because the volume is low, and nobody reported it to PayPal yet.

The only way to sell stuff like that and accept payments online is crypto currency.

Of course, if you are a selling a legit service that is perfectly fine as IPTV is just a way to say television trough IP, if you have the content licensed, you own it or its not copyrighted then that is perfectly fine and payment provider will work but they might very suspicious which means you probably have to provide them with all the documentation or evidence that the content is completely legal.

Edited by yggdrasil

On 8/15/2022 at 4:39 PM, IPTV-seller said:

Hello,

i want to know what if someone has an idea about how to let my customers pay on my iptv website using any Methode? I had an idea is to create 2 websites on Whmcs and to let paypal see that a costomer has payed from the second (legal) website without thee knowledge of the customer. Is this easy to setup?

Thanks

What do you mean without the knowledge of the customer? You don't want someone paying from knowing their payment was successful?

• 1 year later...

It's a good idea for your IPTV website to make paying as simple as possible. Using well-known payment methods like PayPal or Stripe is usually best. They're easy to put on your website, and people trust them. Setting up a complicated system with two websites might confuse your customers, and they might not trust it. It's always better to be clear and direct regarding payments.

I use the beste iptv kopen. They use a direct online payment system where you can pay with your credit card or through PayPal. It's just like buying anything else online. Plus, their rewards system, where you earn points for creating an account or making purchases, which you can later use for free subscription months, adds a nice touch.

Edited by D3vil