Cross Sells

• 1 month later...

the cross sells product list is not appearing.  I'm on 8.5.1 and I have the same problem as above.  I edit a product - type a product in cross sell, the product appears, but it doesn't stay after I select it. It's an empty product drop down list if I don't type. Any ideas? Yes, all enabled for cross selling.

On 6/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, Olusola said:

It's working now. Thank you @WHMCS John

It started working after the Hotfix

I'm on 8.5.1 and the hotfix says  "We are releasing a hot-fix patch for 8.5.0 only to update ...".  Which would make sense that 8.5.1 would includ it - BUT, the problem persists. Do we still need to use the cross sell hotfix 8.5?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/5/2023 at 5:56 PM, Mandalorian said:

Apparently, this problem still hasn't been resolved in the latest WHMCS version. Not all products show in the "Cross-sell" drop down. Did anyone get this to work?

Same here ..latest version and not all products are showing in drop down menu. Manually typing and searching didn't help.