Fix URL products in store (double //)

Hello, I'm having a problem in the products and services section, specifically with the URL.

Immediately after store/ another slash is added, which when you want to "buy" the product, a redirection is generated and it doesn't work.

Image: 91562f4c3aa259d3b201e5d22ba790ee.png

I would like to know how I can fix this situation from the root. I already tried rewriting the url structure anyway but it doesn't work.

I would greatly appreciate some help.

Thanks for the reply. I've been checking and everything is fine. Even when I try to add new products the double bar does not appear.

The double // appears only on products and services that I imported from another WHMCS installation. I haven't found a way to fix that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Rosendo,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Case #IMPORT-6000 is open with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases of ImportAssist.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.

Thanks again for taking the time to report your findings. We welcome bug reports at https://bugs.whmcs.com/