Different theme for different pages?

Walther

Does exist any way to use a custom theme just for specific pages?

I would like to use a custom theme for  number of custom front-end pages, but would also like to use standard six theme

So, i.e.;

/knowledgebase.php   ->    custom theme

/contact.php -> custom theme

/index.php -> custom theme

/clientarea.php  ->  six

/submitticket.php -> six

etc.

(Working on session is not possible because the very same logged user would require to use custom them if he is visiting knowledgebase.php, and six in clientarea.php ... )

Any idea?

2 hours ago, Walther said:

Does exist any way to use a custom theme just for specific pages?

I would like to use a custom theme for  number of custom front-end pages, but would also like to use standard six theme

So, i.e.;

/knowledgebase.php   ->    custom theme

/contact.php -> custom theme

/index.php -> custom theme

/clientarea.php  ->  six

/submitticket.php -> six

etc.

(Working on session is not possible because the very same logged user would require to use custom them if he is visiting knowledgebase.php, and six in clientarea.php ... )

Any idea?

You can force a theme by setting it on the URL but it does set the session for that user which means he will not see the new theme when browsing to other pages back and forth. You could try changing all URL and links manually on those pages to force the themes but that will not work either because some URL's in WHMCS are hardcoded and you can't edit them.

I tried to do what you are asking some years back and found no simple solution. If there is one, it will be very hard to update and maintain and I don't think it will work perfectly either as it would involve forcing a new session theme on each page reload. To resume, it's not possible unless you can edit the core which is encoded and WHMCS does not give access. Or it would require a custom module that basically detects every single URL loaded and tries to force a theme (horrible solution in terms of performance)

Edited by yggdrasil