Site Builder domain name issue

Hi Everyone,

Having a little issue on how I can get people to use site builder free trial without having to go through the process of register>buy a domain>then have the free trial?

When people go to the free trial link it asks to choose a domain they already own, without even having a registered account or anything...

Does anyone have a way around this or a way to provide temporary domains so that they can just test the system etc? or maybe at least register an account then get to trial the system?

Thanks in advance!

de42d3f6fae14590480e9231bbf10cc9.png

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have this exact problem. The option to register a domain should be available for the customer. If the customer does not have a domain they will just abandon the cart. How do you add the option to register a domain? 

Yes, I have this exact problem. The option to register a domain should be available for the customer. If the customer does not have a domain they will just abandon the cart. How do you add the option to register a domain? 

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @SEOINGRAM,

The idea of MarketConnect services is they can be purchased by both your hosting customers and those with websites hosted elsewhere; thereby maximising your revenue potential.

This workflow is for those customers who have hosting elsewhere.

For those who don't yet hosting with you, I'd suggest channelling them through the shopping cart to purchase website hosting, and the free trial for Website Builder will be added automatically (if you have that option enabled in MarketConnect settings).