Multiple Currencies

Adamski

Well, that's a good step. As a Canadian company, we need to offer hosting to our local customers in CAD$ or they'd think we were insane. The majority of our customers however are US or worldwide, so we need to offer USD. I've run two coppies of WhoisCart for years and that's a PITA. Updating, configuring, customizing two totally speparate databases of customers / domains / hosting account is a real pain. I apprecaite the second copy at a discount - but ideally I'd like to see the ability to have the customer select his prefered currency, and conversions rounded to the nearest X - we'd probably want it rouned to the nearest $1, but other's might pick .50 or .10 or whatever. For me, I'm not at all worried about the impact that would do on all the accounting back end - I'd be pretty much willing to forgo all the forcast and reports in order to have 'quick and dirty multiple currency' support.

• 2 weeks later...

This is certainly a feature that I'd pay to have developed. With our old billing software, we had to run several copies on different sites and it's a freaking nightmare to administer. :) I'd certainly pay to have multi-currency developed - and/or I'd pay multiple licence fees for each currency if needed. It would just make my life simpler if I could have one copy of the software to administer.

yeah, we could really do with this, dealing in euro's is good, but we are attracting customers from the uk and the states and have been asked several times to bill them in their own currency as makes it easier for them to pay via paypal, mainly to judge the cost

yeah, we could really do with this, dealing in euro's is good, but we are attracting customers from the uk and the states and have been asked several times to bill them in their own currency as makes it easier for them to pay via paypal, mainly to judge the cost

yes, i think this would be a big step forward for whmcs.