OVH module: ModulesGarden or WHMCS Global Solutions

rockhost

Just looking for a little feedback here. Does anyone have any preference (or experience) reselling OVH VPS and Dedicated with a WHMCS module? I found the two modules below in the WHMCS marketplace and am having trouble picking between them. Both look good. Thanks in advance!

-------------------------

ModuleGarden => https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4871-ovh-vps-dedicated-servers-for-whmcs

WHMCS Global Solutions => https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/1282-ovh-dedicatedvps-server-management-whmcs-module

Rockhost, I have started my VPS & dedicated server reseller business a while ago and I have been using this service for alternate of OVH reseller(https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/1282-ovh-dedicatedvps-server-management-whmcs-module). Their module is quite good. I've tried to implement their software myself on WHMCS website using their documentation, But faced some issues while configuration, Fortunately their support specifically 'Meenu' is quite friend and helpful. She is always available for resolving the issues.  I prefer you can get their service for  installation & configuration of module. It will save you time.  

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the WHMCS Global nearly 2 weeks ago and still cant get it working, support is very limited, they reply anywhere from 24 hours to a few days. seems like they are only  available for an hour a day at most.

Keep getting an error about payments, tried different merchants and the same result.

Error

Module Create Failed - Service ID:- Error: This order can't be paid with paypal

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I ended up choosing OVH VPS & Dedicated by Modules Garden. Although, it's time to renew and I am undecided. It hasn't been the greatest experience, but not terrible. The module works by processing the emails you receive from OVH right out of your inbox which I don't love, frankly. Add the fact that the mail server in my case is in a different time zone halfway around the world from the WHMCS install and it gets confusing fast. To MG's credit, support did find a locale fix, which was appreciated.

I am using the VultrVPS module by Modules Garden as well and prefer it without a doubt.

Hope that helps!