Issues with 2Checkout and WHMCS

We are having  issue with WHMCS - 2Checkout (Inline Checkout) in recurring payment. If a service has an add-on, WHMCS creates two lines in 2Checkout Subscription as shown in the attachment.

When this subscription runs automatically next month, 2Checkout sends two API calls, one for each part. But the problem is WHMCS only records one part and ignores the other. It doesn't even show in the Gateway logs. 

We have been in contact with WHMCS since 06-Mar-2020 (yes for about 2 years now). They found  out on 09-Mar-2020 that there's problem in WHMCS and  there is a deficiency in the duplicate payment prevention routine of the 2Checkout module (screenshot attached. They opened case #MODULE-7315 but even after about 2 years it is still unresolved.

Our business is based on recurring payments and we have to do lot of manual work everyday due to this.

Can someone please help me how to fix this? WHMCS team doesn't seem to be taking this seriously.

Regards,

Zulqarnain

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 5.37.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 5.45.02 PM.png

A 2 year period to fix an issue would be fast in whmcs development time! I would expect a longer wait as 2checkout doesn't give them affiliate money so it'll be less of a priority! 

You'd be quicker hiring a 3rd party to whip something up or switching to a different gateway - certainly not ideal or desirable but it's probably the easiest way to run your business going forward in the whmcs eco system! 

It took them a long time to fix stripe (3 years off the top of my head - could be wrong there so don't shoot me) which is much more of a popular gateway so I certainly wouldn't bank on them doing it in any sort of reasonable timeline! 

Although it's not a nice answer, there's no point in sugar-coated pretence when you have a business to run. I'd advise contacting devs who've already made payment gateways on the marketplace for quotes as they'll most likely have a faster turn around! 

Best of luck