Any module for Runcloud?

Argoz

Is there anyone who has developed a module for Runcloud because they are a very good API that could allow us to manage sites directly from WHMCS?

And it would be possible for our customers to manage part of their website within WHMCS like cloning a site, changing the PHP version, caching, etc.

I have searched and I am surprised that I did not find anything. 😕

Edited by Argoz

Well, two issues right off for a developer:  1. they call their API in beta stage and 2. the API docs have a lot of content missing.  Sure it could be figured out by the name and params but some info would be nice.   Like what does rebuild do exactly?  What does set as default do?  Seems to set a web app as a server's default app but I am guessing and if I am guessing and testing and figuring out, then I am not writing.    With both of those issues, I could see a potential for constant random breakages and as such updates and constant monitoring of those API pages. 

Help the developers and they will help you.

In terms of integrating it, I don't see cloning API calls or cache controls or other options beyond PHP version changes .  I could have missed those in the quick look around.  Did not see any thing right off that could stop an WHMCS server module from working.   There are some aspects that would have to be though of.  Like how to handle servers and selecting them for new services.