$5000 yearly Memberships or $10000 lifetime Memberships, which is the best domain reseller ?

jsjcjsjc

Hi
I'm interested to be a domain reseller to run domain business, So which is the best domain reseller ?
My budget is $5000 or $10000 this year($5000 yearly Memberships or $10000 lifetime Memberships), I have compared openprovider,inwx,internetx,rrpproxy,ResellerClub,Enom.
It looks like rrpproxy is  the best choice, they offer $5000 yearly platinum Memberships which is highest level in their system. and they support a lot of ccTLDs (similar like .it/.at/.se/.be/.fi),that's very important to me! ResellerClub and Enom doesn't support .fi/.se/.dk as I know
is there any other choice ?
Thanks in advance

here is the price level from rrpproxy platinum Memberships
com;9.34$
org;10.86$
de;4.35$
ru;4.20$
net;10.77$
co.uk;7.54$
nl;6.06$
it;6.80$
pl;14.81$
es;6.96$
ca;10.54$
se;16.40$
co;23.00$
fr;7.76$
in;10.80$
ch;11.47$
eu;4.48$
be;6.80$
at;12.34$
no;13.77$
sk;24.95$
co.nz;31.85$
fi;14.51$
lv;22.68$
hu;9.47$
ro;55.00$
pt;26.65$

About Resellerclub vs Rrpproxy, according to my own experience:

• choosing RC, you'll need a number of addon modules from https://www.resellerclub-mods.com/whmcs/ to manage your domains (the default RC Registrar module for WHMCS is very, very poor, and lacking a number of features, that are provided by external addon modules
  • the WHMCS Registrar module of Rrpproxy is more completed, and has much better assistance ( @PapaKai manages this module and is an active member in this community)

Mostly important: resellerclub's registrar module has obfuscated code, while Rrpproxy's registrar module is open source and available on Github:

https://github.com/rrpproxy/whmcs-rrpproxy-registrar

Lastly: to pay RC, you'll need to pay also expensive payment fees (both using PayPal or credit card), while Rrpproxy will not bill you any payment commission.

Just my two cents...  😉

21 hours ago, Remitur said:

About Resellerclub vs Rrpproxy, according to my own experience:

• choosing RC, you'll need a number of addon modules from https://www.resellerclub-mods.com/whmcs/ to manage your domains (the default RC Registrar module for WHMCS is very, very poor, and lacking a number of features, that are provided by external addon modules
  • the WHMCS Registrar module of Rrpproxy is more completed, and has much better assistance ( @PapaKai manages this module and is an active member in this community)

Mostly important: resellerclub's registrar module has obfuscated code, while Rrpproxy's registrar module is open source and available on Github:

https://github.com/rrpproxy/whmcs-rrpproxy-registrar

Lastly: to pay RC, you'll need to pay also expensive payment fees (both using PayPal or credit card), while Rrpproxy will not bill you any payment commission.

Just my two cents...  😉

Thanks for your kind reply, resellerclub-mods.com don't like Chinese as I know, They will close my order without any explain. And as I said, ResellerClub and Enom doesn't support .fi/.se/.dk 

23 hours ago, jsjcjsjc said:

Thanks for your kind reply, resellerclub-mods.com don't like Chinese as I know, They will close my order without any explain. And as I said, ResellerClub and Enom doesn't support .fi/.se/.dk 

That's offered by HEXONET and RRPproxy. But please use not the WHMCS built-in Modules.

On 12/5/2021 at 1:45 PM, PapaKai said:

That's offered by HEXONET and RRPproxy. But please use not the WHMCS built-in Modules.

I was a big fan of HEXONET and Key Systems till the recent takeover by CentralNIC and the encryption of the WHMCS registrar modules shortly thereafter (ask yourself: why?).

Edited by incubatec

12 hours ago, incubatec said:

I was a big fan of HEXONET and Key Systems till the recent takeover by CentralNIC and the encryption of the WHMCS registrar modules shortly thereafter (ask yourself: why?).

Hey @incubatec

I highly appreciate this feedback, even though negative and it sounds like it comes a bit late then for us. The world is looking more worse as it really is. Still, I fully agree and understand your point (what you addressed in your initial post which you updated).
What you are addressing has nothing to do with the CentralNic acquisition and the module encryption. We have had this introduced already before encrypting. My Department is completely working in self-responsibility to drive our Integrations to the best user experience, so no one is currently leading decisions from top to bottom regarding features and priorities in general. So, my fault when it comes to such issues.

This has been immediately patched in v7.2.13 and I spent also a configuration option as mentioned to toggle this on and off (by default off). My interest is just to try explaining that there had not been a bad intention behind all this, just being a result of high work load on my desk and applying things sometimes too quick.

The RRPproxy/Key-Systems module isn't affected at all by this - it is not encrypted, and not having this mechanism in place.

Why have we started encrypting the HEXONET Module? Well, we are always interested in extending our modules with feature requests that we received. We noticed other registrars following us immediately after and that's one of the main reasons behind this. But again, introducing the encryption was not related to what you addressed in your initial post (we introduced it already earlier). It still doesn't change things for our customers - we are there, if you need something. If you have some customization in place, address it to us - we'll help out by extending our module or to find a way for you. Customer support is something we are known for and this won't change. The main reason for encrypting is that developing WHMCS modules is legal straight hike as WHMCS itself is closed-source.  We try our best to follow public documented ways and review also for that. But checking every case is impossible in addition if it comes to workarounds for WHMCS Core bugs. I am open to share the exact reason for the encryption, but not in public - it is not a secret, but still nothing I want to share here. Just contact me by PM for details. Again sorry for this issue, my pardon. 

Kai

Edited by PapaKai

i'd like to finish this topic:
best choice under $5000 yearly is RRPproxy
if you have more than $50,000 choose InterNetX , you can find the price below :

com: $8,90 (Create/Renew/Transfer)
org: $10,50 (Create/Renew/Transfer)
de: 2,50€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
net: $10,40 (Create/Renew/Transfer)
co.uk: 5,00€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
nl: 5,50€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
it: 4,50€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
es: 4,60€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
se: 10,50€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
fr: 4,80€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
in: 4,60€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
ch: 7,00€(Create/Renew) 0,00€ (Transfer)
eu: 4,50€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
be: 4,600€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)
at: 8,00€ Create/Renew) 0,00€ (Transfer)
no: 6,50€ (Create/Renew/Transfer)

5 hours ago, PapaKai said:

Hey @incubatec

I highly appreciate this feedback, even though negative and it sounds like it comes a bit late then for us. The world is looking more worse as it really is. Still, I fully agree and understand your point (what you addressed in your initial post which you updated).
What you are addressing has nothing to do with the CentralNic acquisition and the module encryption. We have had this introduced already before encrypting. My Department is completely working in self-responsibility to drive our Integrations to the best user experience, so no one is currently leading decisions from top to bottom regarding features and priorities in general. So, my fault when it comes to such issues.

This has been immediately patched in v7.2.13 and I spent also a configuration option as mentioned to toggle this on and off (by default off). My interest is just to try explaining that there had not been a bad intention behind all this, just being a result of high work load on my desk and applying things sometimes too quick.

The RRPproxy/Key-Systems module isn't affected at all by this - it is not encrypted, and not having this mechanism in place.

Why have we started encrypting the HEXONET Module? Well, we are always interested in extending our modules with feature requests that we received. We noticed other registrars following us immediately after and that's one of the main reasons behind this. But again, introducing the encryption was not related to what you addressed in your initial post (we introduced it already earlier). It still doesn't change things for our customers - we are there, if you need something. If you have some customization in place, address it to us - we'll help out by extending our module or to find a way for you. Customer support is something we are known for and this won't change. The main reason for encrypting is that developing WHMCS modules is legal straight hike as WHMCS itself is closed-source.  We try our best to follow public documented ways and review also for that. But checking every case is impossible in addition if it comes to workarounds for WHMCS Core bugs. I am open to share the exact reason for the encryption, but not in public - it is not a secret, but still nothing I want to share here. Just contact me by PM for details. Again sorry for this issue, my pardon. 

Kai

Dear Kai,

isn't Hexonet and Key-Systems GmbH one company all part of CentralNIC Group PLC?

And regarding your statement that what I addressed in my initial post was "already introduced .. earlier", when exactly was it introduced?

Hi @incubatec

We introduced the encryption with v6 of our WHMCS Module which happened on July 2021. The "already introduced ... earlier" happened somewhere below version 5, so I guess in Q1 2021.

The company HEXONET GmbH is no longer existing. The former HEXONET Team has merged with the one from Key-Systems after the acquisition. HEXONET and RRPproxy are just different brands related to the company Key-Systems GmbH (-> commercial register). Still, these brands have their own Backend System API and separate integrations.

HTH

Both system's core had been authored initially by our former CEO and are therefore very similar. Still/Of course they differ in point of command names and available features, but this might be very adaptive and might allow picking the best of the systems and to mix that up.
The final idea is therefore of course to merge there as far as possible to save man power, efforts etc. But this will be a long way.