Cron Daemon giving error message

melanie

When I first installed WHMCS, for the first two days I was getting feedback, until today I've got this message.

/bin/sh: /usr/bin/GET: Permission denied

I'm not sure what this means. In my cpanel shouldonly one entry be added?

I have both and I'm wondering if one should be taken out.

also

I was going through the utilites menu and ran the Domain Resolve Check

and there is one domain that points my old host, I then checked on the whois.co.za for the domain and the nameservers listed are correct.

I'm not sure what this means.

Once again, any suggestions, ideas and advice will be most welcome.

Thank You

Just over a week since I posted my last post on this issue - I contacted the host - by trying to fix up the one problem, they created others, they fixed those up and left me still with my original problem - this all over a period of 1.5 days - I was so anxious for the other errors to be fixed up that I had almost forgotten that I even had the cron job problem. This obviously has been surfacing on a daily basis basis now, the rest of my WHM is working great - I'm loving it - except for the cron job thats not working and my payment gateways are still not working - but they were.

This will be my last attempt to try and have this problem sorted, if not I'm going to backup the db and re-install fresh.

Cron error message

Failed loading /etc/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /etc/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: _zend_hash_init

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './/etc/ixed/ixed.5.2.lin' - .//etc/ixed/ixed.5.2.lin: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Site error: the file <b>/home/wolfone/public_html/billing/pipe/pipe.php</b> requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator.

I anyone has got an idea of how I can sort this out without having to approach my host I'd be eternally and most, most greatful.

thank you

regards

melanie

You could just add the "ioncube" folder from the whmcs ZIP file in the root directory of your hosting space. If I remember correctly this cures this problem. Assuming your host hasn't disbled local ioncube loaders. Otherwise they will have to edit the server php.ini file for you.