Display product custom fields on clientareaproducts.tpl page

Believe_

Hello,

I've a several products and those having some custom fields assigned. I would like to display two of these custom field values connected to the product in the product service list. For example: I've a product named 'Website Maintenance' and 'Website Designing' and both of these products has two common custom fields named 'Site Name' and a 'Label' which is collecting during the order process. I've to list this product in client area services list as 'Website Maintenance - [Site Name] | [Label]' and 'Website Designing - [Site Name] | [Label]' here.

I've found similar requests on community, but all of those were discussed only a single product and single custom field case. For eg: 

Can anyone shed some light on this and show me a sample hook and the modification on the clientareaproducts.tpl template file to make it work. @brian! @izghitu @DennisHermannsen or anyone else.

Thanks in advance!