Domain transfer not working

Huseyin Telli

Hello, I am designing a custom order form for myself in whmcs. I changed the domain name selection part when purchasing hosting. I did as in the attached image. The transfer part is not working. In the transfer part, it performs the domain inquiry part. However, when I click the continue button, the domain configuration page does not appear. In other words, the page where I will enter the transfer code does not open, it transfers it directly to the cart. The domain name I selected for the product does not appear in the cart. I will show them all in the appendices below. If it is a javascript-related problem, if there is javascript code that I need to share, if you let me know in the comments, I will share it. I don't know exactly what is causing the problem. I would be glad if you help. Thanks in advance.. 

screencapture-dev-hostixo-net-cart-php-2021-10-25-19_41_15.png

image.png

image.png