WHMCS should provide an inbound webhook for email

With many providers (sendgrid, postmarkapp etc) supporting inbound email (converted to json) that can be passed to a webhook.. it dawned on me that WHMCS should already have created a way to accept this into the ticket support system. 

I did find a module that adds this functionality (and more): https://www.email-plus.net/ 
While I am happy to pay, I noticed this isn't even a feature request for WHMCS and yet something that the software is already performing most likely (processing of inbound webhooks for email).

If you have used inbound webhooks (email) in other software, you'll know just how much easier it is to log/track and process (parse). Is it just me who thinks this should have already been made available to us in WHMCS?

Well.. this is why I am here.. seeing so many import failures using POP .. have a ticket open with WHMCS.. but not getting anywhere.

So, I tried Email+ and the inbound webhook. Works wonderfully.. instant tickets.. all logged (in the inbound provider and WHMCS).  If this developer can make it work so well/easily.. WHMCS should have an even easier task.