Order form add to cart not working just spinning

lukepev

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this issue I have and may be able to help?

When my customer logs in to their whmcs client area and clicks domain renewal. They choose how many years they want to renew for then press the "add to cart" button. However the button just greys out with a spinning circle and does not add the item to the cart. I updated WHMCS to 8.1 and the issue was still present, so I updated to  8.3 and it is still present. I also tried setting my PHP version higher as it was on an older version. I have tried this on chrome/edge/firefox/opera and on mobile browsers but the issue remains. Below is a screenshot of what it looks like. I did search google and found someone mention a similair issue but this was 5 years ago on an older version of WHMCS and it was identified as a bug and fixed. Has anyone got any idea what is going on here? Any help is much apprectiated. Thank you

image.png.36693469e353ba192b1f6b5ed2248266.png

13 minutes ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi there,

This is likely an issue with a custom theme or template. Please switch to the Twenty-one theme and Standard Cart order from template (via Configuration > System Settings > General Settings) and try again.

Hi John

Thank you this worked!

I first tried changing just the cart to another theme and I was getting errors which ever cart/order form theme I chose. Once I switched theme to twenty one those errors went away and I can now add to basket

Thanks

Luke