Active clients and one time payments

graziano_68

Hello

considering the new WHMCS price structure (based on number of active customers) I have a problem . I have about 50 customers which have an active subscription and I consider them ACTIVE client .

Then I have various customers which bought a one time fee service and I consider them such as inactive customers , since they do not have to pay me again in future (no subscription), only if they decide to buy a new product .
But these customers are set by WHMCS as Active customers . Is there any fast way to set all them to inactive ? In other words all customers which do not have a subscription should set to inactive . Is it possible ?

Edited by graziano_68

Do they have an active service?  As in, if you go to their Products / services tab in a client, are any of those set to status of "Active"?    If not, having automation set them to inactive should work -- System settings -> Automation -> Miscellaneous -> Client Status Update .   If the service / product is set to active and it is not an actual service, then setting to Completed might be enough for automation to then mark them as inactive.   Doing that would be manual, though a module or hook could do it also and don't see any right off on the market place. 

They ordered a one time setup fee unlimited license , no future payment is required, so for me these have no more an Active status , I will receive a future payment only if they will order a new license .

I think that only customers with a subscription active or with future payments active should be considered Active clients.
I need a script which set inactive all customers without subscription or with future payments active , or anyone can tell me how to change this using phpmyadmin ?

Edited by graziano_68

Well, just to be on the same page, can you define subscription? I will presume a paypal subscription and the Subscription ID field being entered on the service details page, if not, please define. 

So for those products that wont need future payments, a status of Completed should work.  Generally don't recommend editing of via phpmyadmin but a query like:

SELECT * from tblhosting where packageid=5 and subscriptionId <> "" and status = "Active"

should return results and if good results, run an update query using the same where and update status to Completed .   Change the "5" in packageid to the whmcs product id .