Blank page after choosing a product with metric billing enabled

Inna

Hi, I have enabled Metric Billing for a product, let us call Plan-A.

I use a custom theme on WHMCS 8.1.0.

On the custom theme when I go to mysite.com/store/plans/ and then click on Plan-A to add to cart, the next page is blank.

But when I change the theme to Six or Twenty One, there's no problem and the order can be proceeded and completed.

I have enabled debugging to see if I have any errors but no errors were there.

What files does my custom theme missing or what should I do?

15 hours ago, Inna said:

What files does my custom theme missing or what should I do?

does your custom theme contain usagebillingpricing.tpl and clientareaproductusagebilling.tpl ? if not, copy theme across from either Six or 21 and see if that helps.

also, ensure that your orderform template, e.g standard_cart has been updated as configureproduct.tpl will include metrics code.

1 hour ago, brian! said:

does your custom theme contain usagebillingpricing.tpl and clientareaproductusagebilling.tpl ? if not, copy theme across from either Six or 21 and see if that helps.

also, ensure that your orderform template, e.g standard_cart has been updated as configureproduct.tpl will include metrics code.

Thanks:) I did replace the missing files and now it's working.

I think because the last update of my theme was before adding Metric Billing feature, it does not have such files.

Regarding orderform template, I use the default order form as suggested by theme author. Should I do anything regard this? I think there's nothing to do, but that might be wrong:(

19 hours ago, Inna said:

Regarding orderform template, I use the default order form as suggested by theme author. Should I do anything regard this? I think there's nothing to do, but that might be wrong:(

if it's the version for your installed WHMCS release, e.g if you have v8.1.3 installed, and it's the v8.1.3 version of standard_cart, then you shouldn't really need to do anything - probably the quickest check would be to see if there is mention of "metric" in the code of configureproduct.tpl - if there is, then you should be ok; if not, then you might be using an older version of the template.