This is when we realized that open a ticket is needed

I did not open Setup Wizard for so long. And today tried to change WHMCS logo there, but it just prompt this error...

have tried already:

1 - change my admin template to default blend bu same error

2 - activated display error on settings but no other messages..

image.png.700bffc091f85d5e656c502fb559299e.png

3 - Tried to see Server details 

image.thumb.png.c7a9c04f1eae830ae6d88ac7bc46f0ae.png

after click Edit

Got this error

The file /home/zitu4life_fake_cpanelusername/public_html/modules/addons/TimeTaskManager/TimeTaskManager.php is invalid. Please upload the file once again or contact ModulesGarden support. (12789e48d1e4321212ed507fbc11a406c78d87899 != )

27 minutes ago, zitu4life said:

The file /home/zitu4life_fake_cpanelusername/public_html/modules/addons/TimeTaskManager/TimeTaskManager.php is invalid. Please upload the file once again or contact ModulesGarden support. (12789e48d1e4321212ed507fbc11a406c78d87899 != )

You always seem an intelligent person on here, so please don't take this to be condescending - Did you update whmcs past their supported version? A few people did that at 8.x when WGS took forever and a day to get their modules up to date - I'm not overly familiar with that module so I'm no help but i've seen similar outputs when they just don't update the modules in a timely fashion and a tired whmcs user gets baffled 😛 

Hi @UnwilfulExpenditure

1 hour ago, UnwilfulExpenditure said:

Did you update whmcs past their supported version?

No, My production version is 8.1.3

image.png.1949e28e3c149633c0417a6f78050b38.png

I am starting to realize that some Modules garden sometimes causes issues...This is second time I got something related to their module, when I sign up for their 7 days trial. Possible will need to re-install that module that module, better is open a ticket on modules garden and they can fix it them selves. 

38 minutes ago, zitu4life said:

Hi @UnwilfulExpenditure

No, My production version is 8.1.3

image.png.1949e28e3c149633c0417a6f78050b38.png

I am starting to realize that some Modules garden sometimes causes issues...This is second time I got something related to their module, when I sign up for their 7 days trial. Possible will need to re-install that module that module, better is open a ticket on modules garden and they can fix it them selves. 

Apologies, I mean is their module up to date with 8.1.3? It says 7.1.0 and newer on the page.... but I'd double check with them if it has reached 8.1.3 🙂

Its quite possibly the worst ever way to list compatibility as you'll get new users on the alpha... sorry I mean production 8.2 version of whmcs soon asking why the modules won't work @ModulesGarden may know more on the subject however