License suspended due to iframe?

Hi my dear community,

I am trying to  register domain(s) with certain TLD. So to have a dedicated website to register only one type, let say .de.

My idea was to have a page like registermy.de which is communicating with WHMCS installation on another webpage and if the domain is OK to register or transfer - redirect the client to let's call it "main WHMCS" webpage where client will finish registration/transfer or simply saying will pay  and that's it.

As there is lack of documentation on remote communication with the WHMCS(or I couldn't find it) - I decided to use iframe with postMessage functionality as SEO or authentication is not my concern in that case. It would be minimalistic template just to process ajax calls in the background. All was looking very promising first few minutes then BANG! The "LICENSE SUSPENDED" error in the admin panel.

The question: is it because of using iframe? or some other reason...

Any idea very appreciated. 

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Waiting for Approval,

This thread is located in the Third Party Add-ons Board. Is the License Suspended message you're encountering related to your WHMCS license key or a third party addon?

If it's your WHMCS license key that is suspended, please check the status in our Members Area, and contact our Licensing team for more information.

But if the error seems to be related to a third-party addon, then the vendor's support contact would be the best place to enquire.