AdminEnd - Manage User Hooks - v8+

ichilver

This posting is for WHMCS v8 upwards....

When logged into the admin end and you navigate to a client profile and then click on the users tab.  You see a list of users associated to the profile.

Next to each user is an action column, with a button "Manage User" and a Drop Down Nav.

Two questions..

1) Is there a Nav Hook to add items to the drop down Nav?  If so what is the hook called please?

2) If I want to add another button next to the "Manage User" button how would I do that?  Another hook? or edit a template file?

Many thanks in advance

1 minute ago, ichilver said:

1) Is there a Nav Hook to add items to the drop down Nav?  If so what is the hook called please?

no.

2 minutes ago, ichilver said:

2) If I want to add another button next to the "Manage User" button how would I do that?  Another hook? or edit a template file?

I suspect you would have to use JS in an admin area output hook - there is no template to edit on that page.... similar, but not identical, example hooks have been posted previously by Kian.