STRIPE Not being Displayed as a Payment Option at Checkout

AlZee

Hello Community!

Wishing everyone good health amid this pandemic!

The issue that I am facing is that, I have chosen Stripe as my gateway, and just yesterday stripe activated my business account. So, I followed the following steps as per https://docs.whmcs.com/Stripe -

1. Go to Configuration () > System Settings > Payment Gateways or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways.
  2. In All Payment Gateways, choose Stripe.
  3. Customize the Display Name. We recommend setting this to Credit Card.
  4. Go to the [portal] and retrieve the publishable and secret API keys. Stripe uses API keys for authentication.
  5. In WHMCS, enter the Stripe Publishable API Key and Stripe Secret API Key.
  6. Optionally, customize the Statement Descriptor Suffix with a maximum of 22 characters.
  7. In WHMCS 8.0 and later, leave the Stripe WebHook Endpoint Secret and Stripe WebHook Endpoint Secret (Test/Sandbox) empty. WHMCS auto-generates these.
  8. Optionally, check Allow Payment Request Buttons.
  9. Click Save Changes.

Stripe is now active and ready for use.

Upon entering the above, it shows successfully changes were made, but when i check at my checkout, stripe is not being displayed at all! I contacted stripe also regarding this and they repeatedly did all the checks from their end and confirmed that there is no issue from stripe's end, and they said it is like whmcs is not communicating at all with stripe. 

Upon doing some research, i came across this link http://www.ilovephp.net/tag/stripe-js/ where in these steps were mentioned - 

1. Copy the file in the repository’s root folder called stripe.php and place it into the /modules/gateways/ folder of your WHMCS installation.
  2. From within the callback folder of the repository, copy the other stripe.php file and place it into the /modules/gateways/callback folder of your WHMCS installation.
  3. Copy the ccpay.php file from the repository into the root directory of your WHMCS installation.
  4. Finally, copy the clientareacreditcard-stripe.tpl file into the root level of the theme folder you are currently using for WHMCS. For example, if you’re using the default theme, then copy this file to /templates/default/.
  5. Add a webhook in Stripe to https://yourwhmcsinstall.com/modules/gateways/callback/stripe.php.

Almost all of the above were missing from my directory. So, I made these changes in my website's file manager in the server but then again after refreshing, and after re-setting up stripe in whmcs, stripe still is not being displayed at checkout as the payment option inspite of being activated.

I do not know where what is going wrong! My whmcs version is 7.9.2 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Awaiting Soon Response!

Regards

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
21 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Hello,

We have the exact same problem. Are there any solution for this as of today?

Working Update!

Answer from WHMCS support:

1. Visit Configuration > System Settings > Payment Gateways
  2. Check that Stripe has "Show on Order Form" enabled
  3. Visit Configuration > System Settings > Products/Services
  4. Edit a product group
  5. Check that all groups have either default values or explicitly select Stripe for the "Available Payment Gateways": https://docs.whmcs.com/products/product-groups/