Alternatives to WHMCS billing system for IPTV

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, chrisb2012 said:

I think whmcs have pretty much cornered the market for billing software used in iptv! I bet 99% of IPTV companies use WHMCS! Lot's and lots of IPTV money for them 🙂

There is a lot of iptv provider out there with more than 20.000 active clients billing more that million dollar annually. New tier prices did not come without any reliable analysis by WHMCS. of course also there is also government on some country uses WHMCS to make a database and other kind of registers. I can not image that a  lot of hosting business legitim has those monster number of clients 20.000   40.000 clients 100.000 

lets think if someone provides a services and receives annually Billing Cycle 45 USD per customer, if he has 20.000 clients

45x20.000=900.000 USD
those guys will receive all those money with out need to hire nobody, only WHMCS send invoices, remembers clients, receive payments, send confirmations, while those guys are on the beach, vocations.

Important thing those provider all that have those huge number of clients can afford new prices tier for sure.