Client Cannot Download Invoices

21 minutes ago, WebSupportParis said:

Does anyone have any ideas?

i've just tried replacing dl.php with the equivalent version from v8.0.5 and it seems to work. 🙂

I suspect that is where the bug is in this issue - if that's the case, then it should be easily fixed with a hotfix from WHMCS.

Edited by brian!

2 minutes ago, brian! said:

i've just tried replacing dl.php with the equivalent version from v8.0.5 and it seems to work. 🙂

I suspect that is where the bug is in this issue - if that's the case, then it should be easily fixed with a hotfix from WHMCS.

Brian, thank you so much, I'll try that. As a 'newbie' is there any chance you can send me the 'dl.php' file that worked for you?

Edited by WebSupportParis

11 minutes ago, WebSupportParis said:

Brian, you are a STAR! Worked perfectly for me as Admin logged in as Client. Let's hope WHMCS address this with a patch.

for me, the original dl.php works when, as an admin, I login as a client, but fails if I login as a client directly (when not also logged in as an admin) - the v8.0.5 version seems to work for both scenarios.