Any plans this Spring season?

Magicklug

A lacklustre day here, spits of drizzle this morning which dampened surfaces lightly, but otherwise a dry day. Cool as well, with a breeze and temps midday around 8.5 degrees, not very spring like. Friday will be interesting to see how low the snowline ends up, BBC saying snow at 200 metres, yes perhaps a flake at this height, but not expecting much cover below about 600m and that's only if we see enough precipitation, showers don't look like banding together so may just be fleeting affairs with a few hailstones. So yeah, got some plans to take some road trips  away from crowd and enjoy this months-long weather. 🙂

4 hours ago, Magicklug said:

A lacklustre day here, spits of drizzle this morning which dampened surfaces lightly, but otherwise a dry day. Cool as well, with a breeze and temps midday around 8.5 degrees, not very spring like. Friday will be interesting to see how low the snowline ends up, BBC saying snow at 200 metres, yes perhaps a flake at this height, but not expecting much cover below about 600m and that's only if we see enough precipitation, showers don't look like banding together so may just be fleeting affairs with a few hailstones. So yeah, got some plans to take some road trips  away from crowd and enjoy this months-long weather. 🙂

Fall on my part of the globe. I guess my plans are work, and more work...