How to see domain holder in clientarea

PaulGress

Hi all,

i'm on whmcs 7.8 and i need to know if there's possibility give client from his clientarea to check domain holder informations for his domains. Give to check ( not to modify ), actually i'm using "domain registrar" as "email notifications", which is the domain holder for his domains registered by him or for other entity ( company / private person ).

Thank you for the help.

1 hour ago, PaulGress said:

i'm on whmcs 7.8 and i need to know if there's possibility give client from his clientarea to check domain holder informations for his domains. Give to check ( not to modify ), actually i'm using "domain registrar" as "email notifications", which is the domain holder for his domains registered by him or for other entity ( company / private person ).

technically, I don't think WHMCS would store domain holder information - that data would get pulled by the registrar module as and when needed... but if you're using Email as the registrar, then there is nothing for it to communicate with.

At best, and depending on the registrar additional domain fields and TLD, you might be able to retrieve some initial domain registrant details, but they certainly wouldn't be "live".

Hello Brian,

thank you for your reply. I thought if client in whmcs register a domain for other one, creating so a contact profile, i could remember it in his clientarea, for example in admin i can see the order and check that domain has a client contact different from billing one , 'cause every domain registered to a different entity ( company or private person ) by client... whmcs create a contact profile for this purpose.

Thank you