Order Now Buttons Stopped Working

Hi,

I did the upgrade to 8.x and all went well. A week or so later I am seeing an issue with the system tho...

The Order Now buttons are not working. They just reload the same page.  Take a look with the link below, it happens for ALL products.

https://clientportal.uxmediahouse.com/store/hosting-packages

ALSO, Ordering an SSL certificate results in a  404 - Unknown Route Path.  Could this be related?

20 minutes ago, UXmedia said:

The Order Now buttons are not working. They just reload the same page.  Take a look with the link below, it happens for ALL products.

you'll have to tweak the URL in the button link of products.tpl - e.g cart.php?a=add etc becomes {$WEB_ROOT}/cart.php?a=add etc

you'll see that if you switch the cart to standard_cart, the links work fine.

24 minutes ago, UXmedia said:

ALSO, Ordering an SSL certificate results in a  404 - Unknown Route Path.  Could this be related?

i'm seeing a route not defined error.... i'd suggest tweaking the Friendly URL settings and/or copying the store folder from six to your custom theme.

https://help.whmcs.com/m/marketconnect/l/747675-troubleshooting-a-404-error-or-unexpected-page

Thanks @brian!

The first issue is now fixed... AWESOME!

but my SSLs are still not working, copying the contents of six to ux (my custom theme) breaks the layout and site completely.  Any other ideas on how to get the SSL certs running again? 

I also tried all the settings for friendly urls, no luck there either.

@brian!

OK, closer, I swapped out all the files except for my CSS, and all is working fine. BUT the SSL pages is definitely a bit messed up. Large images, etc... not sure what is going on, but the buttons work, and customers can buy.

16 hours ago, UXmedia said:

but my SSLs are still not working, copying the contents of six to ux (my custom theme) breaks the layout and site completely.  Any other ideas on how to get the SSL certs running again? 

I should also have mentioned to update the URL in the product group settings for the SSL products - that might have been blank and causing the linking errors in the SSL page.... that might be slightly less relevant now that the SSL page is working (or at least functional).

13 hours ago, UXmedia said:

OK, closer, I swapped out all the files except for my CSS, and all is working fine. BUT the SSL pages is definitely a bit messed up. Large images, etc... not sure what is going on, but the buttons work, and customers can buy.

there is a line of code at the beginning of the SSL template that is...

<link href="{assetPath file='store.css'}" rel="stylesheet">

for your site, that would translate as...

<link href="/templates/ux/css/store.css" rel="stylesheet">

now I think that file is missing in your custom theme folder, so copying the version from six/css/store.css to the equivalent ux folder should hopefully solve the issue.

Edited by brian!