Left align support ticket / email templates

sol2010

Hi all and especially @brian! as I know you've helped on this in the past.

In the email support ticket that gets sent to clients, I want to move from having everything centred - to having everything left aligned - like in standard plain text email communications - but I still want to use HTML and I want it to be responsive / 100% width of the device so that it is mobile friendly.

If I wanted to redesign the email template (header / footer and style found in the admin > general settings), what is the best software to use to do that? 

What do you guys use to knock up a template ?  I have found this which is quite useful https://beefree.io/editor/?template=empty  

Any suggestions ? 

7 hours ago, sol2010 said:

In the email support ticket that gets sent to clients, I want to move from having everything centred - to having everything left aligned - like in standard plain text email communications - but I still want to use HTML and I want it to be responsive / 100% width of the device so that it is mobile friendly.

the *whole* email content ?

if you still have the default email template settings, then it's effectively creating a full-width table with a centred table inside it - so look out for the center tags, the text-align settings and any relevant CSS elements that center too.

5 hours ago, brian! said:

the *whole* email content ?

if you still have the default email template settings, then it's effectively creating a full-width table with a centred table inside it - so look out for the center tags, the text-align settings and any relevant CSS elements that center too.

Yes - I realise I can switch to using plain text and then it will "look" more like a standard email, however, then you lose the (limited) link embed and other mark up from within the admin support ticket section when you're writing a reply.

I did look at the standard email template too - but I'm wondering if there is a better more modern approach now, to email mark up (divs not tables?) and if it's possible to do 100% width / fluid width.

Curious to know if there is an email template builder out there that one can use and then import the markup to WHMCS ?