Twenty one client area changes

Ragonz

We have had to move away from the six template to the new twenty one template as I believe some old bits in our template was preventing googles inivisible recaptcha from working. However thats thrown up a bunch of new things we need to do, could anyone let me know a hook that would hide the following (anything with a red box around it)

343917207_Screenshot2021-03-0217_24_03.thumb.png.180af75707f0319a9a832b000804df8d.png

2134492765_Screenshot2021-03-0217_26_28.png.079442b06dbd1bfaf6e25e33e47044d9.png

95595569_Screenshot2021-03-0217_33_44.png.23a8c7489bf40be94e23b64194723806.png

Also on each service page, remove these 2 highlighted boxes by default unless the product is a specific product ID

1674798523_Screenshot2021-03-0217_43_23.thumb.png.7d3105a8dd91741342c121547175f820.png

Edited by Ragonz

8 minutes ago, Ragonz said:

However thats thrown up a bunch of new things we need to do, could anyone let me know a hook that would hide the following (anything with a red box around it)

you could remove the marketconnect banner by disabling it in the MarketConnect settings - it looks like you only have SSL enabled, so disabling that should get rid of the banner.

yTt8Hov.png

failing that, it can be removed with a hook by nulling the relevant array (but i'm assuming you can remove it via settings as per above).

with refards to navbar....

<?php

use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem;

add_hook('ClientAreaPrimaryNavbar', 1, function (MenuItem $primaryNavbar) {

$client = Menu::context('client');
	if (!is_null($client) && !is_null($primaryNavbar->getChild('Support'))) {
		$primaryNavbar->getChild('Support')->removeChild('Announcements');
		$primaryNavbar->getChild('Support')->removeChild('Downloads');
	}
});

much appreciated, based on the hook to hide the support bits I applied logic and did the addons one

<?php

use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem;

add_hook('ClientAreaPrimaryNavbar', 1, function (MenuItem $primaryNavbar) {

$client = Menu::context('client');
	if (!is_null($client) && !is_null($primaryNavbar->getChild('Services'))) {
		$primaryNavbar->getChild('Services')->removeChild('View Available Addons');
	}
});

I am learning (slowly) honest

SSL sidebar will also be in the MC settings.

visit website button - you're probably going to have to edit clientareaproductdetails and remove it manually (assuming page is using that template and not one from a server module)

<a href="http://{$domain}" class="btn btn-default" target="_blank">{lang key='visitwebsite'}</a>

you've already made a child theme of 21, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

The visit website button I've hidden for now, what I'd ideally like to do is have it only show up if the product they are looking at is a specified value, ie. if product being looked at is webhosting show visit website, if otherwise hide.

28 minutes ago, Ragonz said:

The visit website button I've hidden for now, what I'd ideally like to do is have it only show up if the product they are looking at is a specified value, ie. if product being looked at is webhosting show visit website, if otherwise hide.

then you're going to wrap it in an if statement based on a specific condition, that could be checking for a product type, a PID number (or a list of them), a product name (or again a list of them) etc...

{if $producttype eq "hostingaccount"}
	<a href="http://{$domain}" class="btn btn-default" target="_blank">{lang key='visitwebsite'}</a>
{/if}