Single Announcement template

ChrisTERiS

Hello all,

Hoping that I'll not read something like "is a system template, or worst, is including in PHP code", can someone point me to find the single announcement page template? When I didn't found it in the main templates directory I thought that maybe is inside the /includes/, but is not there.

Thank you

Chris

Hi Chris,

1 hour ago, WHMUp said:

Hoping that I'll not read something like "is a system template, or worst, is including in PHP code", can someone point me to find the single announcement page template? When I didn't found it in the main templates directory I thought that maybe is inside the /includes/, but is not there.

i'm tempted to tell you that it's encoded and you can't touch it, but the template you need to be looking at is viewannouncement.tpl and should be available in either Six or 21 main template folder. 🙂

2 minutes ago, brian! said:

Hi Chris,

i'm tempted to tell you that it's encoded and you can't touch it, but the template you need to be looking at is viewannouncement.tpl and should be available in either Six or 21 main template folder. 🙂

...hahahaha...... I must admit that once more you kicked me out of the ring @brian! 😂 Never thought that it can be named "view....". I was looking in the templates starting with "A" and into the includes/

I believe that I'll succeed it, but finally I can modify $announcement.text by inserting code at the begining and at the end.

THANK YOU !

1 hour ago, WHMUp said:

@brian! If you ever decide to write a book, .... how you call it... "Tips & Tricks"?? for WHMCS, let me know. I'll be the first who will pre-order it and for sure it will becomes Best Seller among the community 😃

after the present COVID situation is over, and I am able to go on my book signing world tour, i'll be sure to drop in to Greece to give you a signed copy! 📚😉