Using Sendinblue for my Contact Form instead of phpmail

Mopzilla

Hello, I currently use Sendinblue for a contact form on a different site (non WHMCS). I would like to use my same Sendinblue account for emails on my WHMCS account, as opposed to using phpmail.

If that isn't possible, then if anybody knows a way to disable the contact form entirely and leave a message telling users to use the form on my Wordpress installation (WHMCS isn't my frontend, I just use it to handle billing)

2 hours ago, Mopzilla said:

Hello, I currently use Sendinblue for a contact form on a different site (non WHMCS). I would like to use my same Sendinblue account for emails on my WHMCS account, as opposed to using phpmail.

have you tried using the sendinblue smtp mail settings in the mail configuration page in general settings?

2 hours ago, Mopzilla said:

If that isn't possible, then if anybody knows a way to disable the contact form entirely and leave a message telling users to use the form on my Wordpress installation (WHMCS isn't my frontend, I just use it to handle billing)

the template used would be contact.tpl and you could change it however you wanted to.

however, have you considered changing the contact link on the navbar (assuming your theme uses it) to point directly to your WP form ? or even using a hook to redirect visitors from the WHMCS contact page to the WP page ??

10 minutes ago, brian! said:

have you tried using the sendinblue smtp mail settings in the mail configuration page in general settings?

the template used would be contact.tpl and you could change it however you wanted to.

however, have you considered changing the contact link on the navbar (assuming your theme uses it) to point directly to your WP form ? or even using a hook to redirect visitors from the WHMCS contact page to the WP page ??

I am using the new twenty-one theme, and I haven't tried modifying much. I don't have a specific contact WP page as the form is just on my home page, and I don't think it would be user friendly to keep throwing them from page to page (to access my billing you have to click the link on my WP site and it opens in a new tab).

So I would either want to use sendinblue (I will look at the smtp) or just disable it all together (I can't see a reason for it to exist to be honest).

Thanks for the help!

23 hours ago, Mopzilla said:

So I would either want to use sendinblue (I will look at the smtp) or just disable it all together (I can't see a reason for it to exist to be honest).

I think it's a legacy thing.... it's always been there and is old-fashioned now... I would expect most users tend to use a support department rather than the contact form these days.