unconfiguration of welcome email in products/services

15 hours ago, ThePolovsky said:

With the update of the WHMCS to the latest version, the welcome email on the products / services has become unconfigured and some emails that are in "email templates" are not appearing in products under "welcome email".

that sounds unusual as I don't believe the updater touches (or should) the email templates on update... the templates are stored in the database, so if you have a backup, then they won't be lost.... i'd be inclined to think that this is an incomplete / corrupted upgrade and it might be worth opening a ticket with support just to double check what happened and the best way back to normality.

the emails not appearing under products might imply that their type has been changed during the update - a quick look at the tblemailtemplates db table might confirm that.... but my suspicion is that something else is occurring.